PROFESSIONAL STAFF NORTHWEST - Flaggers
Now hiring certified flaggers for work with a Non-Union Utility Company. Flagging positions available are Monday though Friday shifts with some occasional night and weekend work. Entry level flaggers welcome! Come in today - you could be working tomorrow!
* Year Round
* Full-time & Part-time
We are looking for people who have a valid flagging certification. Certifications can be obtained through private classes for a nominal fee (check out www.affinitysafetytraining.com). Individuals with their own gear are preferred, but we can loan out gear until employees have worked long enough to purchase gear. You must provide your own work boots. Must have reliable transportation and phone.
Must have a contact phone (jobs are dispatched via phone). All jobs are set up the night before or in the morning. All employees must be flexible with receiving phones calls in the evening or the mornings. We have many jobs every day that we struggle to fill due to shortages of available flaggers.
We want to work with people that have a great attitude, want to work, and work well with others! Must be able to stand long hours with the SAFETY of everyone on the site as first priority.
Please apply in person with your valid ID and valid Traffic Controller Certification. Applications are taken Monday through Friday 9am to 3pm.
Professional Staff Northwest
10324 Canyon Rd E. Suite 108
(Located in the Summit Center North next to the barber shop)
Flaggers NEEDED! - AA Asphalt
we continue to grow, we are searching for motivated and dedicated individuals
to join our team! We are currently seeking full-time Flaggers for our South and North Seattle yards, with all
positions working year-round.
- § Performs flagging duties on an asphalt and/or concrete patching crew.
- § Sets up traffic zones including jobsite signs, cones, etc. according to regulations or plans, and breaks down at the end of the job.
- § Directs traffic by using the sign paddle appropriately.
- § Collects materials when jobs have been completed and maintains accurate inventory of signs and equipment.
- § Performs general labor duties as needed.
- § Follows all safety rules and regulations and practices
preventive safety measures.
- § Must have a current flagger’s card.
- § Must have a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
- § Must be insurable by the Company's vehicle insurance.
- § Ability to lift a minimum of 100lbs.
Benefits Include: Apply To:
- § Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance Address: AA Asphalting LLC
- § Disability & Life Insurance 14720 Puyallup ST
- § 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plan Sumner, WA 98390
- § Paid Time Off (PTO) Phone: (253) 939-0214
- § Holidays Fax: (253) 863-5402
Email: [email protected]